1. Call to Order: by Board Chairman Tony Enea at 5:00 p.m.
2. Roll Call: was answered by Board members Susan Muggli, Vic Harding, Chris Meisel, Harvey Meisel, Inge Plautz, and Ray Juehring.
3. The Agenda: motion by Muggli/H. Meisel to approve. Motion carried unanimously.
4. Minutes of the February 15 & March 21, 2016 Meetings: motion by Harding/C. Meisel to approve. Motion carried unanimously.
5. Discussion/action on installation of siding at the Saberwahl/Kennedy residence, 1555 W Spruce Ct. Carryover from March – surveys, drawings, and pictures need to be presented: motion by C. Meisel/Muggli to approve vertical installation of James Hardie Hardiplank siding, color Sandstone. Motion carried unanimously.
6. Discussion/action on landscaping and entrance walls at the Stayer residence, 8190 N River Rd. Motion by Harding/Juehring to approve Fond du Lac Wall stone color Arctic and Mill Creek Pillar Kit color Honey. Motion carried unanimously.
7. Discussion/action on demolition of three season porch and reconstruction of the exterior walls at the Clark residence, 7815 N River Rd. Motion by Plautz/Juehring to approve. Motion carried unanimously.
8. Discussion/action on entrance and classroom remodel at University School, 2100 W Fairy Chasm Rd. Item not discussed – needs no approval.
9. Discussion on formatting of the building permit application requirements.
10. Other items not on agenda: none.