Section 1.16. BOARD OF HEALTH.
(1) Creation. A Board of Health for the Village of River Hills was heretofore created by the adoption of a Resolution by the Village Board, which action is hereby ratified and confirmed by the adoption of this ordinance.
(2) Composition. The Board of Health of the Village of River Hills shall consist of five (5) members as follows: The Village Health Officer, one (1) Village Trustee, and three (3) citizen members.
(3) Appointments and Tenure of Office. The one (1) Trustee member shall be appointed annually by the Village President, subject to confirmation by the Village Board. The citizen members shall be appointed by the Village President subject to confirmation by the Village Board for two (2) year terms. The Health Officer shall be appointed by the Village President subject to confirmation by the Village Board, for a two (2) year period.
(4) Selection of Officers. The Board of Health shall annually elect its Chairman and Clerk.
(5) Jurisdiction and Duties. The duties of the Board of Health shall be those prescribed by Chapter 141 of the Wisconsin Statutes and all laws amendatory thereof and supplementary thereto together with all applicable Administrative Rules of the Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services.