(1) General Charges. The applicable fees for inspecting all electrical equipment or installations shall be those fees set forth in the Village of River Hills Fee Schedule for Electrical Permits as adopted and subject to amendment from time to time by Resolution of the Village Board. The Resolution and the applicable schedule of fees shall be kept on file in the Office of the Village Clerk (Ord#502,1/16/2008) to-wit:
(1) Minimum Charge (Ord 491, 1/18/05) $50.00
(2) Outlets .50 ea.
(3) Fixtures .50 ea.
(4) Fixtures-Florescent, Cold Cathode, Lumiline, Merc. vapor, yard and area Lights, per lamp 5.00 ea.
(5) Audible or visual devices, per device .50 ea.
(6) Exhaust & Vent Fans & Their Control (below 1 h.p.) 2.00 ea.
(7) Built-in electric heaters; bathroom, Nursery, etc. 3.00 ea.
(8) Garbage Disposal 5.00 ea.
(9) Dishwasher 5.00 ea.
(10) Clothes dryer 5.00 ea.
(11) Range or other receptacles over 150 volts 5.00 ea.
(12) Water Heater 5.00 ea.
(13) Automatic Heating Equipment – furnaces, each 10.00 ea.
(14) Automatic Water System 10.00 ea.
(15) Refrigerating, air-conditioning, etc. 10.00 ea.
(16) Strip lighting, plug-in strip, trol-e-duct, etc., per ft. .50 ft.
(17) Pool grounding & Pool wiring
(a) In ground pool, each 40.00 ea.
(b) Above ground pool 15.00 ea.
(18) Hydromassage, Jacuzzi, hot tubs 20.00 ea.
(19) Motors, each h.p. or fraction thereof .25 ea. each motor, h.p., minimum charge 5.00 ft.
(20) Generators, rectifiers, transformers, etc., per k.w. .30 per k.w.
(21) Alarm Systems, each 20.00 ea.
(22) Feeders & subfeeders 8.00 ea.
(23) Raceways, wireways, busways, gutters, per ft. .25 ft.
(24) Electric heating devices (other than those listed above), per k.w. 1.00 ea.
(25) Service equipment 0-200 amps, new or overhauling, per disconnect 10.00 ea.
(26) Service equipment 200-600 amps, new or overhauling, per disconnect 16.00 ea.
(27) Service equipment – over 600 amps, new or overhauling, per 100 amps, per disconnect 4.00 ea.
(28) Temporary service, etc. 10.00 ea.
(29) Re-inspection after time limit on notice 25.00 ea.
(30) Failure to obtain permit before starting work Double fees
(31) Failure to call for final inspection 25.00
(2) Additional. An additional fee of Twenty-five ($25.00) Dollars shall be charged to and paid by the licensed electrician in the event the said licensee shall fail to obtain a final inspection of any work for which a permit has been issued.
(3) Administrative Fees. A non-refundable administrative fee of $10.00 shall be paid in addition to the permit fees for each electrical permit. (Ord 480, 1/13/03)