VIOLATIONS. No person shall violate any provisions of this ordinance.
(1) Enforcement. The Department or its designee shall enforce any provision of this ordinance.
(2) Enforcement Procedure.
(a) Inspection. If, upon inspection, the Department or its designee finds that any licensed or unlicensed establishment is conducted or managed in violation of the ordinances or regulations of the Village, laws of the State or regulations of any agency of the State prescribing standards of health or sanitation, the Department or designee shall serve a written order upon the licensee, his agent or employee in charge of the licensed premises or the person responsible for the violation, notifying him of such violations.
(b) Exceptions to Written Order. In extreme cases where a violation poses an immediate health hazard as determined by the Department or its designee or, in the case of repeating occurrences of the same violation by the same person, the actions specified in sub. (c), below, can be initiated immediately.
(c) Non-compliance With Order. If a person does not comply with a written order from the department or its designee, the person may be subject to one or more of the following actions, and/or penalties.
1. The issuance of a citation. The Department’s Health Officer or any other person duly authorized by the Health Officer is authorized pursuant to sec 800.02, stats. to issue municipal citations for any violations of the provision of this ordinance.
2. A re-inspection fee.
3. Suspension of license.
4. Revocation of license.
5. Commencement of legal action against the person seeking a court imposed forfeiture.
6. Commencement of legal action against the person seeking an injunction to stop, abate the violation and/or correct the damage created by the violation.
7. Any other action authorized by this ordinance or by other applicable laws as deemed necessary by the Department or its designee.
8. The initiation of one action or penalty under this section does not exempt the apparent violator from any additional actions and / or penalties listed in this section.