(a) The fees for licenses, inspections, services and activities performed by the Department in carrying out its responsibilities under this ordinance are herewith established by this ordinance and are set forth on the attached Appendix A entitled “Environmental Health Consortium Fee Schedule” and which may be amended from time to time by resolution adopted by the Village Board and which shall be on file and open to the public in the Department’s office and the office of the Village Clerk.
(b) Fees to Accompany Application. License fees imposed under this ordinance shall accompany the license application. The Department shall issue the applicant a receipt for the license fee.
(c) No Proration. There will be no proration for license fees.
(d) Refunds. No license fee paid shall be refunded, unless a refund is requested prior to a pre-inspection for a new establishment.
(e) Local Pre-inspection Fees.
- Pre-inspection fees shall be charged as enumerated in Environmental Health Consortium Fee Schedule.
- Pre-inspection fees shall include all consultation prior to the establishment doing business.
- Pre-inspection fees may be applicable for all new operations and changes in operation.
- Pre-inspection fees are not refundable.
(f) Late Fees. A late fee, as enumerated in the Environmental Health Consortium Fee Schedule, shall be charged for all licenses issued under provisions of this ordinance.
- This shall apply when an application is not renewed before the expiration date, unless waived by the Department.
- A late fee shall also apply to a new establishment or any establishment with a new operator doing business before obtaining the required licenses, as provided for in this ordinance.
(g) Duplicate License Fee. A duplicate license fee as enumerated in the Environmental Health Consortium Fee Schedule shall be charged to duplicate any license provided for in this ordinance.
(h) License Fees. License fees, as enumerated in the Environmental Health Consortium Fee Schedule.
(i) All fees shall be accounted for separately and applied to the expenses under this ordinance.
- A re-inspection fee shall be charged as enumerated in the Environmental Health Consortium Fee Schedule.