Members present: Tony Enea (Chairman), Susan Muggli, Ray Juehring, Steve Simon, Harvey Meisel, Vic Harding, Chris Meisel, Walt Nielsen.
- Approval of minutes from the February 20, 2017 meeting: Motion by Juehring/Muggli to approve. Motion carried unanimously.
- Discussion/action on the installation of a lattice fence at the LaBahn residence, 1410 W Calumet Rd. Caretaker present; 30’ long cedar painted white fencing. Motion by Simon/Muggli to approve. Motion carried unanimously.
- Discussion/action on entrance ramp that has already been installed at the Randle River Hills property, 1820 W Brown Deer Rd. John Proegler present; Motion by Harding/H. Meisel to table until the next meeting until more clarification from the building inspector and village attorney on what a permanent or temporary structure is. Motion carried unanimously.
- Discussion/action on installation of an exterior light fixture at the Siegrist residence, 7790 N Pheasant Ln. This item was part of a mudroom/laundry room project that was approved minus the light fixtures on December 19, 2016. Bob Radtke present; one light wall lantern color black. Motion by Simon/Muggli to approve. Motion carried unanimously.
- Additional comments from the public: none
- Adjourn: Motion by Muggli/Juehring to approve. Motion carried unanimously.