CALL TO ORDER:
REVIEW OF APRIL NOTES/(?) MINUTES: (THANKS Emily!)
• Wright Property River Bank Restoration
oUpdates – Chris & Anne
• 2017 Arbor Day and IMBD Day Planning Status –
o September 9th is the date, let’s set assignments
Food, Activities, Walks, Walk leaders, Exhibits, speakers, etc….
• River Hills Review Update and Future scheduling
o June 2017 = Peter Thornquist – Beavers along the River
o July 2017 = Peter Thornquist – Monarch Butterfly Project
o August 2017 = Emily – Jumping worms
o September 2017 = Jodi ?? – Coyotes in Urban environments?
o October 2017 =
o November 2017 =
o December 2017 =
• Sub-Committee to work on amending 2.40 to create a more realistic ordinance??
o Meeting with Steve Anderson or Peggy russo?
o Anne Vogel (+ Fred) would like to meet with sub – committee to talk with them about the Wrights and MCC in detail
• Meeting time and Schedule for 2017
o Meeting at 4:00PM please do your best to make them!! ****Can we back out to 4:30 now that we are into Summer?
Schedule for this year & Next – Schedule for the remainder of 2017
• August** = Final Planning for event
• September Event
• December? (as needed or skip for the Holidays)
• January 2018
• Monarch Butterfly Habitat Restoration opportunities (Peter)
o Peter to discuss progress with BOT, Pledges, proclamations, Newspaper articles and activities!!
• MCC Activities along the River
• Problems with Coal Tar based sealants – Milwaukee Ban Where does River Hills stand? (Chris = contact Kurt Pease)
• Potential for a Village Meeting and Educational Presentation/Forum on Coyotes in River Hillso Who would be best? (Steve Anderson & Jodi?)
• ???Other Challenges