Brush Pickup Information
One Pile Per Month Per Resident : 6’x6’x20′ max size
Please Remember , Contractor Debris Is Not Picked Up by Village
Please see definition of “Contractor” at bottom of page.
Brush is picked up once a month on the Thursday of your section’s week. Section map link is next to the schedule below. Occasionally, due to heavy volumes and/or Holidays, your pick up day may be early or late a day or two.
Brush may be placed in the “road right-of-way” during the months of April through November only. Please be considerate of your neighbors’ by placing your materials in the row only during the week prior to your pickup.
Brush piles placed in the “road right-of-way” at other times, as well as any “Non Conforming Materials”, will be removed and the property owner will be billed for the, “pick up”. (labor, equipment, dump fees, etc…)
For questions or special pick up requests please call the Department of Public Works: 352-0080
- Chippable materials placed adjacent to the street, in front of your own property, prior to the Thursday of the appropriate week of pick up.
- April through November, “ONLY”.
Owner, Occupant or Caretaker produced
- Branches – 6″ in diameter or less
- Maximum size of pile – 6′ X 6′ X 20′
- Branches placed parallel to each other with cut ends at same end of pile.
(Leaves, Grass clippings, Debris rakings, Garden debris, Flowers, Dirt, Lumber, Fence posts, Gravel, Stones, Rocks and other materials incapable of being put through chipper!)
- Brush placed in the road right-of-way other than between April through November prior to the appropriate Thursday.
- Contractor produced
- Branches, limb or trunk wood – larger than 6″ in diameter
- Brush placed within 20′ of utility poles or boxes.
- Brush placed under electrical or cable wires.
- In or on the street
Pick up normally starts on Thursdays unless otherwise noted.
Section 1 starts on the first Thursday of the month
Section 2 starts on the second Thursday of the month
Section 3 starts on the third Thursday of the month
Section 4 starts on the fourth Thursday of the month
To see what section you are in,
Dates for 2017
April 6 13 20 27
May 4 11 18 25
June 1 8 15 23
July 6 13 20 27
August 3 10 17 24
September 7 14 21 28
October 5 12 19 26
November 2 9 16 22
Owner or Occupant – Head of household and immediate family members living at that address, or the owner of the property.
Contractor – Any person hired to do yard work for the owner or occupant, other than the caretaker.
Caretaker – Person employed by the owner or occupant, provided that he or she does not perform lawn, yard care or tree trimming services for any other person or persons.