Assessment – “Tyler Technologies” to view current property assessment data provided by the village assessor.
Taxes – “GCS“ Use this site for Property Tax information.
Property Assessment: here is a link to a handy guide outlining how a property is assessed and how to make an appeal.
Notice To All Tax Payers
Real Estate Taxes Are Due And Payable As Follows:
- Full Payment:
- Due and payable on or before January 31st
- Installment Payments:
- First Installment . . . . . One-half of General Tax and entire amount of all special assessments due and payable on or before JANUARY 31
- Second Installment. . . . . One-quarter of the General Tax is due and payable on or before MARCH 31
- Final Installment . . . . . Remaining balance is due and payable on or before MAY 31
Assessor: Marty Kuehn, ph: 800-959-6876 ext 4. email: email@example.com
Payment By Mail . . . . . Taxes may be paid by mail. Be sure your payment is postmarked on or before the due date. The postmark governs the date of payment – not the date on your check.
Escrow Checks . . . . . If made out to the Village and taxpayer(s), taxpayer(s) must endorse check to Village. We will not endorse escrow checks back to taxpayers. If a refund is due, one will be issued within 30 days. Also, we will not accept postdated checks. All checks will be deposited within two days of receipt.
Separate Payments. . . . . If you are making other payments to the Village, such as dog licenses, job orders, false alarms, etc., please issue separate checks.
Hours For Tax Collections: 9 am to 5 pm
Monday Through Friday
Office Will Be Closed:
December 25th & 26th.
Make Checks Payable To:
Village of River Hills
7650 North Pheasant Lane
River Hills, WI 53217
Forms of payments accepted:
- Credit Card – starting December 6, 2017 (service charge will be applied)