1. Call to Order: by Board Chairman Tony Enea at 5:00 p.m.
2. Roll Call: was answered by Board members Susan Muggli, Ray Juehring, Steve Simon, Inga Plautz, Chris Meisel, Harvey Meisel, Walt Nielsen.
3. The Agenda: motion by Juehring/Muggli to approve. Motion carried unanimously.
4. Minutes of the June 20, 2016 Meetings: motion by Muggli/Plautz to approve. Motion carried unanimously.
5. Discussion/action on installation of dormers on the garage at the Koenig residence. Homeowner present. Matching existing siding, windows, trim, and roofing. Installation of windows in gables to replace louvers on east and west side of garage. New garage doors with glass inserts and painted the same color to match existing. Motion by C. Meisel/ Juehring to approve. Motion carried unanimously.
6. Discussion/action on garage addition at the Flaherty residence, 7825 N Pheasant Ln. Lemel Homes architect and Homeowner present. Matching existing siding, windows, and roofing. Garage doors will be black steel raised panel with a glass insert. Motion by Simon/Juehring to approve contingent upon submission of exterior lighting for approval before installation. Motion carried unanimously.
7. Discussion/action on installation of doors and windows; removal of deck, pool, and tennis court at the Pinnacle Real Estate Property, 7460 N River Rd. Pinnacle Real Estate owner Robert Ollman present. Rough sawn cedar siding color foothills, marvin triple pane windows color cashmere. Corner boards, soffits, facia, and window trim color cashmere. Clear cedar railing on deck. Motion by C. Meisel/Juehring to approve contingent upon submission of exterior lighting for approval before installation. Motion carried unanimously.
8. Discussion/action on construction of a garage at the Juehring residence, 2015 W Fairy Chasm Rd. Homeowner present. Matching existing brick, shingles, windows, and light fixtures. Garage door steel with composite overlay and arched window inserts, color walnut. Motion by Simon/C. Meisel to approve. Motion carried unanimously. Member Ray Juehring excluded from vote.
9. Discussion/action on installation of landscape lighting and replacement of windows at the Plautz residence, 1315 W Heather Ln. Nordic Guard triple pane windows, color beige. Landscape lighting Vista Die Cast Aluminum LED fixtures. Motion by Muggli/Juehring to approve. Motion carried unanimously. Member Plautz excluded from vote.
10. Items not on the agenda: none
11. Adjournment: Motion by Plautz/ Juehring to adjourn. Motion carried unanimously.