Section 20.02 DEFINITIONS.
A. The following terms shall be defined as follows in this article, and the singular includes the plural and the plural includes the singular:
BUILDING INSPECTOR RESPONSE – The River Hills Building Inspector went to the premises for an inspection at the premises and as a result thereof, a citation is issued for a violation of the Building or Zoning code.
CHIEF — The Chief of Police or his or her designee.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT RESPONSE – A member of the North Shore Health Department went to the premises for an inspection at the premises and as a result thereof, a citation is issued for a violation of any provision of the River Hills code that the Health Department is responsible for enforcement.
OWNER — A person who has legal title or possession, charge, care or control of premises, including as executor, administrator, trustee, or guardian of the estate of a person or property.
PERSON — Includes a corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, limited liability company or any other legal entity.
PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PREMISES — The premises owner, operator, manager, resident, occupant, guest, visitor, or person present on the premises (other than trespasser) or employee or agent of any of the above persons associated with the premises.
POLICE DEPARTMENT RESPONSE — At least one sworn on-duty River Hills police officer went to a premises and the event is logged in the Police Department’s record of police activity.
PREMISES — An individual building, dwelling, or dwelling unit and associated common areas or vacant land.
B. “Nuisance activity” means any of the following activities, behaviors, or conduct whenever engaged in by persons associated with a premises that causes or result in:
(1) An act of harassment, as defined in § 947.013, Wis. Stats.
(2) Disorderly conduct, as defined in § 947.01, Wis. Stats.
(3) Battery, substantial battery, or aggravated battery, as defined in § 940.19, Wis. Stats.
(4) Lewd and lascivious behavior, as defined in § 944.20, Wis. Stats.
(5) Prostitution, as defined in § 944.30, Wis. Stats.
(6) Theft, as defined in § 943.20, Wis. Stats.
(7) Receiving stolen property, as defined in § 943.34, Wis. Stats.
(8) Arson, as defined in § 943.02, Wis. Stats.
(9) Possession, manufacture, or delivery of a controlled substance or related offenses, as defined in Ch. 961, Wis. Stats.
(10) Gambling, as defined in § 945.02, Wis. Stats.
(11) Trespassing, as defined in §§ 943.13 and 943.14, Wis. Stats.
(12) The execution of arrest or search warrants at a particular premises.
(13) Alcohol violations, as defined in Chapter 16 of the Village Code, and § 125.07, Wis. Stats.
(14) Obstructing or resisting an officer, as defined in § 946.41, Wis. Stats.
(15) Violation of occupancy restrictions, as defined in § 946.41, Wis. Stats.
(16) Village of River Hills Building Inspector response where the Police Department also responds or any Building Inspector response that results in the issuance of a citation for violation of the Village Zoning or Building Codes.
(17) Health Department response where the Police Department also responds or any Health Department response that results in the issuance of a citation for violation of the Village Code.
(18) Any conspiracy to commit, as defined in § 939.31, Wis. Stats., or attempt to commit, as defined in § 939.32, Wis. Stats., any of the activities, behaviors, or conduct enumerated in this Subsection B.