POLICE WORK STARTS WITH YOU
Be Viligant. Know your surroundings and what is commonplace for your neighborhood. when reporting crimes or suspicious activity to the Police Department, keep in mind a few of these things:
- A physical description of these suspect(s) involved:
- Clothing, race, sex, age, height, weight, last direction of travel and any unique features.
- A description of the vehicle involved:
- Color, make, model, license plate information, last direction of travel, and any unique features – bumper stickers or dents.
- Time is of the essence:
- Suspicious activity should be reported as soon as possible to help deter and solve crime. If it doesn’t look right or feel right to you, contact the Police Department immediately and we will respond and investigate.