Emerald Ash Borer is here and infected trees in the right of way (row) will eventually be removed by the department of public works (dpw) at no cost to the residents. The dpw performs an annual survey and marks trees to be removed with red paint. The survey normally takes place during August and the trees are removed during the following winter months.
Questions should be directed to: Randy Groth @ 414-352-0080
Please check out the web sites listed for other important and current information.
Emerald Ash Borer
- Wisconsin DNR
- National EAB website
- DATCP EAB website
- UW-Madison EAB Information page
- ??? Is My Ash Tree Worth Treating for Emerald Ash Borer ???
- Insecticide Options for Protecting Ash Trees from Emerald Ash Borer
- Common Problems of Ash Trees|
- Ash Tree Identification
- Signs and Symptoms of the Emerald Ash Borer
- Ash Management Guide for Private Forest Landowners