Notice as of 12/01/2020
Our deer trapping program in River Hills allows for people to put their names on a list to receive deer meat. This is how it works,
- You are limited to one deer per person per year.
- The deer you receive will be “Field Dressed”
- You will be responsible for having the deer processed, you can do it yourself or take it to a meat processor.
- You must pick up the deer by 1:30pm the day you are called, at 1:30pm the deer will not be available and your name will be removed from the list.
- If there is no answer when we call or you decline the deer you will go to the bottom of the list and the next person will be called.
- If you want to have the deer checked for CWD (Chronic Wasting Disease) call the WI.DNR at 1-888-936-7463.
- You will be required to sign a release.
To get on the list call the River Hills DPW at 414-352-0080 between 7am and 2:30pm M-F