SECTION 5.08. PROPER DISPOSAL OF REFUSE AND RECYCLABLES.
(1) No Person shall place for collection refuse or recyclables at any location not owned or occupied by such person, without the consent of the owner or occupant.
(2) It shall be unlawful to burn or bury solid waste, rubbish and recyclables.
(3) It shall be unlawful for any person to place for disposal any of the following wastes: hazardous and toxic waste, chemicals, explosives, flammable liquids, oil-based paint, construction debris, carcasses, and medical waste.
(4) It shall be unlawful to bring into the Village for disposal refuse or recyclables from outside the Village unless authorized by agreement with the Village.
(5) The Village, or the collector, has the right to reject or leave at any location any recyclable material that is not prepared according to the specifications in this ordinance or as set forth in instructions provided by the Village or the collector.
(6) Recyclable materials become the property of the Village upon collection by the Village or the collector.