CALL TO ORDER: 5:02
ROLL CALL: Andy Yencha, Chris Lear, Larry Boyer, Peggy Russo, Anne Vogel, Peter Thornquist
REVIEW OF FEBRUARY MINUTES: Approved
• Environmental Protocol:
Much discussion of COE/BOT/Chris Letter to residents and Stewardship guidelines page – both documents will be presented to the BOT during the March 16 meeting. A corrected copy of the PDF and the first sentence with Peggy’s verbiage will be submitted as corrected copies prior to the BOT meeting. There was much discussion as to whether to soften message in letter, or let BOT decide on COE version. COE consensus was to leave as is and let BOT decide.
• Chris Lear Presented A Riverine Policy draft for review
• 2016 Arbor Day and IMBD Day Planning Status – No updates at this time
• Team for 2015 Arbor Day/ IMBD Day Celebration – Date is set for September 10th
• River Hills Review Update and Future scheduling
o Linda said that articles are always welcomed and needed. The schedules looks like this:
April issue – article on environmental stewardship –?? Guidelines from COR/BOT efforts?
May issue – Andy Yencha on lawn care
August issue – Chris Lear summarizes our IMBD and Arbor day celebrations
December issue = Larry Boyer = COE year in review
• Additional Challenges and Issues for 2015
o Not discussed as most time went to the letter and Guidelines discussions.
• EAB policies briefly discussed as Andy brought up the fact that there have been some new treatments that may have some curative effects and recovery if the Ash trees have not been too far damaged.
ADJOURN: ~6:10 PM