Section 13.03. PROCEDURE FOR PERMIT ISSUANCE AND PERMIT FEES.
(1) Permit Required. No plumbing, plumbing connection, or drainage work (except the repair of leaks or stoppages) shall be done in the Village, and no person shall install, permit or suffer to be installed, any plumbing, plumbing connections or drainage of any kind or character except leakage or stoppage repair, unless a permit therefor has been granted by the Plumbing Inspector.
(2) Application for Permit. Application for permit covering plumbing, plumbing connection or drainage work (except the repair of leaks or stoppages) shall be filed with the Plumbing Inspector, upon a form furnished by him. When necessary, there shall be attached to such application, a detailed plan showing the work to be done.
(3) Investigation; Approval. The Plumbing Inspector shall investigate the application and plan, as filed, and if he finds same to be satisfactory, shall approve the same, and issue a statement to the applicant showing the fees to be paid for the permit requested.
(4) Schedule of Permit Fees. The applicable fees shall be those fees set forth in the Village of River Hills Fee Schedule for Plumbing Permits as adopted and subject to amendment from time to time by Resolution of the Village Board. The Resolution and the Applicable schedule of fees shall be kept in the Office of the Village Clerk and will be posted on the village website. (Amd 03/06/19, Ord # 535)
(5) Issuance of Permit. Upon approval of the application and plans and evidence that the above requirements have been complied with, and presentation of the Village Clerk’s receipt showing payment of all fees, as above set forth in the approved application.
(6) Administrative Fees. A non-refundable administrative fee as set forth in the schedule of fees as adopted and subject to amendment from time to time by Resolution of the Village Board shall be paid in addition to the permit fees for each plumbing permit issued. The Resolution and the applicable schedule of fees shall be kept on file in the Office of The Village Clerk and will be posted on the village website. (Am. 03/06/19, Ord # 535)