Section 16.06. CLASS “B” LICENSES.
(1) A class “B” license issued under this chapter authorizes retail sales of fermented malt beverages to be consumed either on the premises where sold or off the premises.
(2) A Class “B” license authorizes the retail sale of intoxicating liquor for consumption on the premises where sold by the glass and not in the original package or container. Wine may be sold in the original package or container in any quantity to be consumed off the premises where sold.
(3) Class “B” licenses may be issued to any person qualified under Section 16.03, except a foreign corporation. Such licenses may not be issued to any other person acting as agent for or in the employ of another except that this restriction does not apply to a hotel or restaurant which is not a part of or located on the premises of any mercantile establishment, or to a bona fide club, society or lodge that has been in existence for at least six months before the date of application. A class AB@ license for a hotel, restaurant, club, society, or lodge may be issued in the name of an officer who shall be personally responsible for compliance with this chapter.
(4) Class “B” licenses shall particularly describe the premises for which issued, and are not transferable, except as provided in section 16.03(13). A Class “B” license is subject to revocation for violation of any of the terms or provisions thereof.
(5) Temporary Operator’s License – Temporary operator’s licenses may be granted to individuals pursuant to §125.17(4), Wisconsin Stats., by the Village Board for the purpose of allowing said individuals to dispense and serve alcohol beverages under a license issued under §125.26(6) or §125.51(10), Wisconsin Stats., to a non-profit organization. No person may hold more than one license of this kind per year. Any temporary operator license issued under this section shall be valid for any period from one (1) to fourteen (14) days, and the period for which it is valid shall be on the license. The fee for said license shall be set by Village Board resolution. (Cr. 03/06/19, Ord # 533)