Members present: Tony Enea (Chairman), Steve Simon, Susan Muggli, Chris Meisel, Walt Nielsen, Ray Juehring, Vic Harding, and Harvey Meisel.
- Approval of minutes from the July 17, 2017 meeting:
Motion by C. Meisel/Muggli to approve. Motion carried unanimously.
- Discussion/action on chimney repair at the Newkirk residence, 1501 W
- Homeowners Jesse Newkirk present
- Sioux City Brick – color Harvest Blend Matt
- Rebuilding the existing chimney with brick that is the closest in similarity of what is on the existing house.
Motion by Juehring/Muggli to approve as submitted. Motion carried unanimously.
- Discussion/action on construction of a garage entrance awning at the Wilson
residence, 7275 N River Rd.
- Contractor Michael Dindorf present
- 6’4” x 7’8” overhang and brick patio
- 2 – 3’4” tall brick columns on the South side of the entrance
- LP smartside trim – color Williamsburg
- LP smartside sofit and facia – color affinity
- Brickyard Supply brick belt – color providence qs – closest to matching brick on existing home
- Limestone cap on brick belt
Motion by Simon/Nielsen to approve with stipulation that the staccato seams on the garage will not be visible after painting. Motion carried unanimously.
- Discussion on the concept of construction of a barn/storage building at the
Minchillo residence, 8615 N Dean Cir.
- No discussion due to no representation being present
- Additional comments from the public: additional concern about the light bulbs
used at the University School of Milwaukee in the parking lot.
- Discussion/update on previous projects: Submissions for 1555 W Spruce Ct and
9441 N Pheasant Ln were review and notes taken as to what still needs to be submitted in order for the packets to be complete. Project representatives have been updated on what they are lacking.
- Adjourn: 5:25 pm